• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aga 210 - Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Members
OK, a customer backed out of a deal on a 210-gallon aquarium. I really don't want this thing sitting around the shop so...

$550!! Normal price is $724.99. The tank is 72x24x29. No drills/overflow. Black frame. Price is for the tank only. First come, first served!

SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse

mscichlid

Founder
OK, a customer backed out of a deal on a 210-gallon aquarium. I really don't want this thing sitting around the shop so...

$550!! Normal price is $724.99. The tank is 72x24x29. No drills/overflow. Black frame. Price is for the tank only. First come, first served!

SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse[/b]

Please call Andrew @ Scales 301-384-7839 to discuss this deal!

JustRon

Members
In an earlier post I had thought this was for a 110 gallon tank, my appologies. I am glad one of the mods caught it and removed the post. ON second thought, this tank could fit into my basement, hmmm.

Now stop deleting my posts, I need to get the 100 new ones so I can get some rocks...........

Status
Not open for further replies.