• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACLC January Meeting

kaj41354

Members
There were even some inverts in the auction that you might have liked. Not sure what they were, I just remebered hearing them come up. Hope to see you next month Rachael

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I had every intention of being there until it was scheduled to move the big fish today. I spent most of yesterday prepping (after my daughter's ballet). I will definitely be at the next one.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I really like the 10%off certificate that they gave to the members.
It was good for most items. (not tanks, canopies,stands, dogfood )
I bought a couple lights that I needed.

kaj41354

Members
Glad to hear you could use it Pat! I saw a lot of people shopping around the store even after we cleaned up and left. Overall it was a success

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah I started thinking about that air pump on the way home. Would have worked great for my little set up I use when I sell out of my hotel rooms.
oh well.
lol

Cartel

Members
I would have def bought that pump but I forgot about there being an auction and didn't bring cash.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Should be. This was the first one on a Saturday.
Check the web site.
They do not meet in July or August. April will be different because of the Big sale at TFP.