• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Call To Arms

Spine

Members
I've decided to try and put a stop to African Cichlid's winning POTM all the time.I'm taking pics of all my New World's and plan on entering them until we break this strangle hold.Join me in our fight to rule again,lol.

DSC_2180.jpg

DSC_3407.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
It would be nice if new worlds were at least close to equally represented in the CCA... aka EACA (East African Cichlid Association). Closet New World keepers UNITE!

Spine

Members
Our ranks are swelling. Thank you brothers Jon and Andrew,we need all the warrior's we can get:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Oh Jeeze... After feeling bad about entering again this month, I wasn't going to submit another entry until next year.

Don't temp me Frodo. :)

Nice gold sevs btw. They're beautiful fish. They laid eggs a few times, but never finisded the job.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I can only provide moral support and votes to the cause...as my picture-taking skills suck arse...and I don't like to clean glass

Matt

Andrew

Members
I was just stirring the pot.... I don't have either at the moment! But I did vote for the acarichthys type fish in the potm.

Spine

Members
I can only provide moral support and votes to the cause...as my picture-taking skills suck arse...and I don't like to clean glass

Matt

Thanks Matt. I'll post a couple more pics for you since you have dirty glass.

DSC_5001.jpg

DSC_0779.jpg

BTW you might want to tone down on the avatar while we are in battle,lol.

DonkeyFish

Members
I'm in. Kevin--never fear, we'll get 'em. Redheads always are threatening in battle!

Warning. New world is coming up. And we mean business!

;)