• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A. Amarillo Progress Pictures

blkmjk

Members
Ok here is my stud. He is stunning and a real test to have in the tank at the moment. I haven't seen any aggression except toward his female. If you keep this species post pics of yours! Cough! Cough! Tony .... Cough, Chuck... Cough, Terrel...

Drew

Yes I know the pictures stink. I promise they will better after this month. (insert evil laugh here) BOooooOoAaaaHhhh!

uploadfromtaptalk1385052105006.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1385052128623.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1385052169796.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I actually took some pictures of mine the other night then had issues uploading them. I'll try to get them posted tonight.

1bigdovii

Members
Looking real good Drew. Im working on getting some good pics of mine. Managed to get a few the other day but gonna try to take some more tonight. Ill get some posted then:D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tparker

Members
Wow that's a nice amph. Stud. Man bro I can't post my pics after that opening act. Lol. I have a nice girl if you want to set him up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
thats Terrel Parker right? lol.....

Lets see those hogs!

I actually took some pictures of mine the other night then had issues uploading them. I'll try to get them posted tonight.
Ok you have until tonight..... No pressure.

Looking real good Drew. Im working on getting some good pics of mine. Managed to get a few the other day but gonna try to take some more tonight. Ill get some posted then:D

Thanks, Chuck

Wow that's a nice amph. Stud. Man bro I can't post my pics after that opening act. Lol. I have a nice girl if you want to set him up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I'm not opposed to that Idea. But I think he has a lady and can't stand her currently.

Drew, that guy looks amazing! Nice get there, man!

-Rich
Thanks buddy

Drew

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Here they are. Not nearly as big as Drew's. I need to move some fish out of the tank so they can put some size on them. Competition for food in the tank is high.

100_0401.jpg

100_0413.jpg

rich_one

Members
Nice fish, Jon! I'm not in line for one or anything, but I have to say, that is pretty nice looking species. Never kept them. Who knows... maybe one day...

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Mine kinda did the same thing. Until recently. I got them from tparker they were 3-4" now the female is 5" male is pushing 6" now. I think they grow in spurts. My umbees grow like that for sure. These guys are constant competing for food from the Gorillus black umbees and the Parachromis I have then in with.

Drew

rich_one

Members
Mine kinda did the same thing. Until recently. I got them from tparker they were 3-4" now the female is 5" male is pushing 6" now. I think they grow in spurts. My umbees grow like that for sure. These guys are constant competing for food from the Gorillus black umbees and the Parachromis I have then in with.

Drew
Geez, man! That sounds like war waiting to happen! LOL...

-Rich

1bigdovii

Members
Here you go Drew. Largest male is around 5". Pics kinda suck. These guys hate the camera and the tannin staind water doesnt help either.lol
0bhk.jpg

9qw7.jpg

wjbe.jpg

cuzx.jpg

ighh.jpg

blkmjk

Members
Geez, man! That sounds like war waiting to happen! LOL...

-Rich

It isn't the nicest tank if your getting picked on... But surprisingly tame ATM........

Here you go Drew. Largest male is around 5". Pics kinda suck. These guys hate the camera and the tannin staind water doesnt help either.lol
0bhk.jpg

9qw7.jpg

wjbe.jpg

cuzx.jpg

ighh.jpg

Very nice! I love the yellow on those.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Looks like she is ready to go! Nice barring on her for sure. Good color too. You tried her with the ones you got from Dan yet?

Drew

blkmjk

Members
uploadfromtaptalk1391705557498.jpguploadfromtaptalk1391705557498.jpg

Little update
This guy is a monster. . Takes on my gorillus umbee and punks him daily. Need a female for this bad dude.

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1391705557498.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391705575847.jpg