• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75 canopy

mdlnewman

Members
Anyone have a glass top that will work for my new/used 75? It is one of the OMG heavy ones with no center brace. Nothing online that I can find.

47X17 inside groove

Beginning to think I need to get several pieces and just overlap.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Get two pieces of acrylic rod ~18" long and use silicone to glue them just under the frame off-center in your tank. This will allow for you to run two separate glass tops like the ones made for braced tanks.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Get two pieces of acrylic rod ~18" long and use silicone to glue them just under the frame off-center in your tank. This will allow for you to run two separate glass tops like the ones made for braced tanks.
NOW THATS GOOD INFO TO KNOW TONY :p

minifoot77

Members
just cut one your self and save the trouble or have a glass place like belair glass and mirror cut it for you and buy the hinge and backing strip from foster and smith...

mscichlid

Founder
just cut one your self and save the trouble or have a glass place like belair glass and mirror cut it for you and buy the hinge and backing strip from foster and smith...

Just what I was going to suggest. I had one of those OMG 75 and I gave it to a friend :)