• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

56g Column

I'm getting rid of this nice 56g column tank. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just too tall for me to work with. I have to use the top step of that step stool for me to work in this tank and when I do, I get very wet past my shoulders when I work in the back of the tank. I'm replacing it with my 30g cube which is more manageable for me.

Asking $125/OBO for the set up. It comes with the tank, glass tops, a TopFin 60 filter, a single bulb light fixture, and stand. I can deliver it at the next meeting.

Thanks,
Arlene

56g tank.jpg

fischfan13

Banned
I'm getting rid of this nice 56g column tank. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just too tall for me to work with. I have to use the top step of that step stool for me to work in this tank and when I do, I get very wet past my shoulders when I work in the back of the tank. I'm replacing it with my 30g cube which is more manageable for me.

Asking $125/OBO for the set up. It comes with the tank, glass tops, a TopFin 60 filter, a single bulb light fixture, and stand. I can deliver it at the next meeting.

Thanks,
Arlene

Absolute steal for someone.
This setup goes for over $400 new...without the wet shoulders.:p

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
does it have a center brace?

Yes it should. I have a black version. That I need to set back up. Great tank for tall plants or angel fish, Discus, or Africans. You can make a nice rock pile with the height and depth.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Absolute steal for someone.
This setup goes for over $400 new...without the wet shoulders.:p

LOL! I love this tank. It's just so hard for me to work with. I wish I wasn't so short and have short arms. When I stand next to the tank, it comes to my mouth.

"I have a big head and little arms. I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through.":p
Arlene