• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

55gal just got interesting

ErnieG

Members
Firemouth Cichlids just took over the tank lol they spawn in the flower pot on the right side of the tank. There babies should be really nice, the male has nice red colors and the female has nice grey colors. I had 3 spawns in 3 days wow, 2 pairs of angelfish and firemouths this is eggciting lol.

DSCN3080.jpg

DSCN3081.jpg

ErnieG

Members
+1 on that being a good looking male. Where did you get them from?

Picked them up from House Of Tropicals, I noticed that they were flirting and took a liking to each other so i instantly told the guy that " I want them " lol. This was 3days ago so im very happy with this pick up.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I say.

Flirting is good (and sublime occasionally). I don't buy from LFSs often but when I do it's for something like so. Good eye, and nice going on the spawns. Let us know how you do with the angel fry - have found them to be tougher than most.

ErnieG

Members
Flirting is good (and sublime occasionally). I don't buy from LFSs often but when I do it's for something like so. Good eye, and nice going on the spawns. Let us know how you do with the angel fry - have found them to be tougher than most.

I will let you guys know they are doing the first angelfish pair should have wigglers tomorrow.