• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

40g breeder $35 pa 17268

Jefft

Members
Zack you need to go ahead and take an inventory and list em all.. save yourself the time and effort of repeatedly putting up various posts and likely to attract tons of attention...
Zack hit a gold mine folks... probably one of the biggest stashes of tanks any of us have yet seen.. I took the other Zack out that way with my truck and a uhaul trailer to pick up a stand and tank and it was everything I could do to force myself to stay at the truck so I didnt get tempted to take a tank or two home with me.. IF you are looking for a tank of pretty much ANY size ask him chances are he has them in that basement. Nice folks and a freaking beautiful drive too boot.

creepyoldguy

Members
Zack you need to go ahead and take an inventory and list em all.. save yourself the time and effort of repeatedly putting up various posts and likely to attract tons of attention...
Zack hit a gold mine folks... probably one of the biggest stashes of tanks any of us have yet seen.. I took the other Zack out that way with my truck and a uhaul trailer to pick up a stand and tank and it was everything I could do to force myself to stay at the truck so I didnt get tempted to take a tank or two home with me.. IF you are looking for a tank of pretty much ANY size ask him chances are he has them in that basement. Nice folks and a freaking beautiful drive too boot.

Haha thanks jeff. This is the last of the tanks. Wasnt sure what all I was going to do w tanks. I was going to keep this 75g as its already set up in my basement but I want it gone as well as this breeder. There was soo much stuff I couldnt keep track as every time I went to move something I found more stuff.

To anyone reading this I still habe the 72g bow that needs resealed a 10g 20g 40br 75g some sump parts, a 24in coralife pc light fixture,a bunch of 36in bulbs, a 48in pc fixture w ballasts... maybe more if I look around. I think it be great if someone came and took it all for dirt cheap.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App