• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

34 gallon wide tank and stand/tops

Thai

Members
34 gallon tank less than 2 months old, 30x18x16 comes with very nice cherry stand with center glass opening. 299 new for the setup, ill sell for 200

image.jpg

Last edited:

Becca

Members
Oooh - it is BEAUTIFUL. I wish I had $200 to spend right now... if you drop your price any, let me know.

Thai

Members
Matt, if I showed you a picture of my living room you would see why, I'm trying to consolidate 4 tanks into two

Becca

Members
Trying so hard not to be a bad, bad wifey... but hey, if my husband divorces me over a fish tank I'll have extra space for the fish tank!!!

Becca

Members
Living in a townhouse has some of it restriction....

Indeed! Not to mention that my basement is NOT a walk out-still not sure how we got the 150 down there- and only has 3 outlets, all completely occupied.

I had to move my dining room table down there to fit the 29 in what used to be the dining room. What make/model is this tank? I'm in love and someday when I move into a bigger house I want its evil twin.

Becca

Members
Hahaha.... well, if you haven't sold it in a week, check back with me, I already have non-buyer's remorse. Not that I have a filter, heater, light fixture, substrate, or space....

Becca

Members
I just don't have the space to actually set it up... It's a lot of money to spend for something I can't use until we manage to buy a new house.