• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

240 build

gliebig

Members
Been getting kinda bored with the cichlid tank. I don't even find myself spending any time at all watching the tank besides feeding.
Thinking about switching it to a salt FOWLR tank. What to do.....?

You should get the Stingray pups that are listed in the Marketplace, bet those would keep you interested without needing alot of changes to the tank.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Have they started breeding yet? They look pretty small in the picks from the spring.

If they haven't reached adulthood, I would at least wait until then. Things will get much more interesting imo when the breeding and aggression picks up.

Hawkman2000

Members
Change to CA cichlids. Throw in some driftwood and some java fern. A couple of medium to large cats would be cool. Maybe a peacock bass. Look for the more rare stuff in the 6 to 10 inch rage and stock it up. GO CA

gliebig

Members
Still have the mbuna. They've really grown since my last set of pics. I'll try and post up some new pics next week.