• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

220 w/ lids/light - $300

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I have a couple that size

Unless the poster doesn't know how to read a tape measure it's indeed a 220.

greekz

Members
I had contacted him at the beginning of the week I told him there is no way the tank in the picture was a 220 and asked for dimensions. He could not give me the dimensions at the time and said he is also selling a 55 gallon. The dimensions are correct for a 220 though

BenM3

Members
I had contacted him at the beginning of the week I told him there is no way the tank in the picture was a 220 and asked for dimensions. He could not give me the dimensions at the time and said he is also selling a 55 gallon. The dimensions are correct for a 220 though

Yep. Dimensions are correct for a 220, but a 220 has a 3 piece glass canopy which the tank pictured clearly does not.

Hannibal

Members
If it was not 2 hours away from me I would go check it out as I am in the market for a bigger tank. When I contacted the guy and asked for more pictures he said this was the only one he had of it... I was told he could get more but have not heard anything more back from him.