• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

20gallon Rimless

Spine

Members
I picked up a Azoo rimless tank awhile back and finally got around to setting it up. Along with plants I put some Pseudomugil gertrudae,Iriatherina werneri and assorted shimp in it. The tank will be a little bare until I get more plants and they start to fill in a little more.

127.jpg

Jumbie

Members
Nice Kevo!!!!! I'm glad you finally pick the tank up...another week and I would have had to steel it from you lol.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Need plants? Let me know what you are looking for Kev and I will see what I have to help you fill that in.

Thread Hijack! I need plants for two 10 gallons. Both have co2 an root tabs. I am trying to keep up my dosing schedule. One is lit with a 40W power compact 10k/67k. The other is lit with 30" Coralifre Freshwater aqualight dual T5 18W per bulb and one GE 93 series plant bulb.

PM your suggestions and prices. Couldn't make the GWAPA meet had a funeral to go to.