• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

20g planted

this isnt my VERY first, but it is the first one i really cared about lol

431359_3054258468211_1015774337_3046958_425415723_n.jpg

cell pic, usually they are decent pictures but i dropped my phone in the toilet and now its just gone downhill haha

what do yall think?

i think everyone is going to kill me in fiery flames....butt

7 cory's
5 phantom tetras
5 cherry barbs
3 australian Rainbows
1 serpea tetra
10 blood fin tetra's
and 1 firemouth cichlid

filtration is a fluval 203 (OLD SCHOOL!!! haha) and an AC50

hotwingz

Members
I have a 20 full of tetras! Nice active colorful fish.

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

hotwingz

Members
Ya there neat! I only wish i had room for more! Ha

hotwingz

Members
Hahaha i know right! Id love to! Trust me i would but i have my whole life for this fish thing to take over my house lol so im going to take it slow! Plus i dont think my roomates would like it if i had anymore tanks. Ha

hotwingz

Members
Haha ya mine like my tanks. But they dont love that theres 4! Ha would love it less if a fifth appered...but we do have 10 months left on our current lease, so i wish them luck on me keeping to four :) or ill stay at four and the tank will just get bigger!!! Lol

andrew1002

Members
Haha ya mine like my tanks. But they dont love that theres 4! Ha would love it less if a fifth appered...but we do have 10 months left on our current lease, so i wish them luck on me keeping to four :) or ill stay at four and the tank will just get bigger!!! Lol

Lol. I do not want to have roommates! I have 4 tanks and that's in my room alone! I'm 14 so my hobby will only increase! I'm getting a 194 gallon tank and just increasing from there! I have some monsters! Well they are soon to be monsters! I hope if I get roommates that they like fish lol cuz I'm not getting rid of my tanks!

-Andrew