• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2011 NFL Trash-Talking Thread...

fischfan13

Banned
Time for the 2010 NFL Season.

My predictions...

AFC East
Three team race between the Pats, Jets and my Fins.
The team that wins this division is going to need 10 wins as, IMO, they will knock each other off all season.
Division winner:
Pats

AFC North
Will the Steelers collapse or bond together with Ben's issues?
Will T.O. add to the Bengals?
Will Flacco lead the Ravens to the Promise Land?
Division Winner:
Ravens

AFC South
Will the Colts have a playoff spot clinched by the end of November?
Division Winner:
Colts

AFC West
Are people overrating the Raiders and Broncos?
Yup.
Division Winner:
Chargers

NFC East
Like the AFC East each team will beat the other team up all season.
IMO the most difficult division to pick.
How many people will hate this pick?
Division Winner:
Cowboys

NFC North

Is Aaron Rodgers the most underrated QB in the League?
Division Winner:
Packers

NFC South
Remember not so long ago, they were The 'Aints?
Division Winner:
Saints

NFC West

Alex Smith will make or break this division.
That's why I say...
Division Winner:
Seahawks

Wild Cards
Dolphins
Texans

Vikings
Falcons

Super Bowl
Packers will represent the NFC.
I can see the Ravens playing the Colts for the AFC Championship...then the questions will be, "how good is the Colts D going to be" and "can Joe Flacco become the next Phil Simms"...a QB that has the defense, a running game and just needs to play smart to win.

My prediction:
Ravens defeat the Packers

Lets hear everyone elses predictions!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
NFC East
Like the AFC East each team will beat the other team up all season.
IMO the most difficult division to pick.
How many people will hate this pick?
Division Winner:
Cowboys

Lets hear everyone elses predictions!
Start the count at 1.

I can't say who I think will get there without seeing a single game yet, but I'll say who I think won't. I think that its near impossible for the Cowboys to live up to the hype they created and play for the trophy in their own stadium.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Gotta agree with Mike. They Cowboys are so overrated. Everyone keeps talking about them having the best receivers in the league, yet none have them have ever proved they can do it for more than half a season.

Packers and Saints are the teams to beat in the NFC. I'm not so sure the AFC is that clear cut. The Colts and Pats will be good as usual. The Jets are overrated. Cincy could surprise everyone.

mrkillie

Members
I was gonna start this thread today. Let's see, Sports Illustrated says it will be my beloved Steelers over the Pack in the Super Bowl. That means the season is just about over for me already, cause they are never right :( I hate it when they pick my team!

AFC

North - As much as it pains me, with the addition of Houshmanzadeh and Ben tanked for 4 games, it's got to be the Ravens

South - A new kid on the block - Houston Texans

East - I don't have as much faith in the Jets as the "experts" do - Patriots

West - No competition - Chargers

Wild Cards - Steelers & Colts

NFC

North - Favre is no where near what he was last year - Packers

South - First repeat division champ here in 8 years - Saints

East - Not as hard to pick as Bill would lead you to believe; 'Skins suck, Eagles have no D, Giants are mediocre in all areas - Cowboys

West - Return to glory - 49'ers

Wild Cards: Falcons and Vikings

Conference Champs

AFC - Oh how this hurts....Ravens
NFC - SI was half right...Packers

And the Super Bowl Champs will be.......

Green Bay Packers

iamzrad

Members
Check & mate.
b86bd52e38625b416c688a76fc327257.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Fight on you Baltimore Colts and put that ball .....

OOOPs wrong words....

Flying high with fierse pride in our eye, we're the Ravens of Baltimore......

Ooops. Wrong music.

I'm so confused.....

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Time for the 2010 NFL Season.

I can see the Ravens playing the Colts for the AFC Championship...then the questions will be, "how good is the Colts D going to be" and "can Joe Flacco become the next Phil Simms"...a QB that has the defense, a running game and just needs to play smart to win.

Phil who?
Don't you mean the next Trent Dilfer?
He just had to play smart. The defense and Jamal Lewis took them through the big show.

Davey_8313

Members
Brett Favre needs to retire... He's screwing my team up. He should've at least went to training camp so he'd be a little more ready for the season.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN COWBOYS ARE NOT EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN A THREAT TO ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES. THE RAVENS WILL DO GOOD AND DO A BARNEY PHIFE AND SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT AGAIN WITH DUMB PENALTIES. THE SKINS WILL PLAY BETTER BUT IF YOU WIN THE WHOLE GAME AND GIVE IT AWAY IN THE 4TH QTR/OT IT IS ALL FOR NOTHING. THE EAGLES WILL FLY HIGH IF THEY FOLLOW THERE WINNING QB. I THINK THE SAINTS HAVE A GREAT SHOT AT DOING SERIOUS DAMAGE AS LONG AS THEY STAY HEALTHY. LOVED WATCHUNG THE GIANTS GET CREAMED YESTERDAY BY THE COLTS IT HELPED THE NFC EAST OUT IN MY FAVOR....GO SKINS!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
It really is funny to read those early posts after only two weeks. I do love those Cowboys. I'm a Chicago boy. Eat dirt Packer's. '85 Bears, move over, we're comin' through.

D*mn, is it good to have football back or what?

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
It really is funny to read those early posts after only two weeks. I do love those Cowboys. I'm a Chicago boy. Eat dirt Packer's. '85 Bears, move over, we're comin' through.

D*mn, is it good to have football back or what?

George

I agree George! And even though the Skins lost this weekend, man they looked good, especially in their new uniforms.:jumpy: