• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

20 G high for sale

Ading522

Members
Hi all..i would like to sell a 20 gallon high fish tank.. i got this from a purchase and would like to sell or trade.. hood and lights included..asking 20 OBO.. shoot me an email with what you have!! looking for a 10 Gallon or a stand for 20 gallon, live plants, or aquarium deco.. thanks!!

Greengirl

Members
Hi, I have a ten gallon with new heating lights and a nice filter I would be willing to trade for your 20 high. I need that to breed my angel pairs. Are you close to bethesda MD? I currently keep diamond tetra fry in that tank, but they seem pretty happy in my bucket for now too. I also have varried decor. Interested in a trade?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
That's cool that you decided to keep the tank, but an oscar won't last long in a 20H. A few months at best.

Ading522

Members
That's cool that you decided to keep the tank, but an oscar won't last long in a 20H. A few months at best.

I know..just for the meantime..till we move in two months time and I can get bigger tanks..it's a real hassle to move a couple of 55gallon tanks..so hopefully that Oscar will survive..