• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2 nannacara anomala

ddavila06

Members
this is the male i offered a while back with one of the girl of my main tank.
i think there is a pair in the main tank and this female is just rejected so i put her in the 75 with this male. wanted to keep them BUT the 75 is way overstocked with dwarfs...

he has beautiful color! around 2.5 inches. she is just a gurl. i have seen him courting her but no eggs yet.

asking $35
if u think is too much too bad, i offered the male when it was younger and had no color...now he is espectacular :wub:

happy thanksgiving everyone!!

ddavila06

Members
wow really...already can not edit .....................

i wanted to add that i would concider trading for another sexed pair or an unsexed group of dwarf cichlid such as: laetacara curviceps, nannacara sp.., apisto (already have viejita, cacatoo orange splash, bitaeniata, and something else from mike B)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Neither. We can work something out though.... I am only free to meet up on Friday, Saturday or Sunday next week. Unless you want to meet at National Harbor (halfway between here and Annandale) after 4PM on Sunday.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Neither, but we can work something out. i am only free to meet up on Friday, Saturday or Sunday of next week at various times. Unless you want to meet at National Harbor on Sunday after 4pm.