• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1000 post clubs newest member

fischfan13

Banned
Short words cannot express my sincere joy and jubilation at the thought of Sam's feeble pursuance of 1000 posts.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Literacy and precision...

...did not constitute "verbose" last time I checked. No discordance on the attribution of "style" however - that must count for something even when characterized erroneously.

And you a scientist and all...which reminds me: done any gene splicing and such lately? Maria has decided that Tony is just so cute that she wants to clone him - she'll take over at 9 months but I suspect Tony will probably have to change his own diapers so to speak. At that rate I'd venture two generation tops before the DC Metro area is home to Earth's first multi-national corporate concrete dynasty.

All Hail the VP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWwUJH70ubM

chriscoli

Administrator
...did not constitute "verbose" last time I checked.

Awwwww, you're right. "verbose" was perhaps not the correct word. It was late and I was grasping for clever comments. I failed!

As for cloning Tony... Can you imagine a shelf in a lined with jars of incubating mini-Tony clones? We'd all be in trouble come decanting day!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
At that rate I'd venture two generation tops before the DC Metro area is home to Earth's first multi-national corporate concrete dynasty.

Excellent! :p

Congrats Sam on the 1K posts. You planning on being at the meeting this w/e?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Congrats to Sam... I'm confident that very few of his contributing posts were "LOL!!!" or "Nice fish" :)

Matt