• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Time to declutter...

Hannibal

Members
Like the title says I need to get rid of stuff that I have just laying around. I can take pictures and post them up if needed.

1. 55 gallon aquarium, stand (matches trim), glass tops, standard light, PFS/Crushed coral mix. It's an older brown trim tank, has some scratches but they are not really noticeable when filled with water. - $100 obo

2. FX5. Has media, all of the hoses/clamps, DIY spraybar. It does however need an impeller ($45-$60 online). - $100 firm

3. Marineland 24" LED, all lights work - $30 obo

4. Slate Rock/River Rock/Drilled Lava Rock/Fake rock decoration/dried bamboo - make offers

5. 25# of crushed coral, new never used. $15 obo

6. Large Marina breeder box, never used $10

7. 2 large disc air stones - make an offer.

As a feeler:
15 gallon column tank/stand combo light brown trim, drift wood, java moss, sponge filter, plant substrate, heater, and Red cherry shrimp colony.

I will probably have other stuff available as I continue to declutter. I live in Hampstead and work in Canton for meet up purposes. Tanks will have to be picked up from my house.

Becca

Members
If Craig doesn't take the light, I'd love to have it if you'll be at the December meeting.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be interested in the breeder box and air disks. I'd also be interested in the contents of the 15 column if anyone else is interested in the tank setup only.

Hannibal

Members
Update on the things I have left:

1. FX5. Has media, all of the hoses/clamps, DIY spraybar. It does however need an impeller ($45-$60 online). - $100 firm

2. 25# of crushed coral, new never used. $15 obo

3. 15 gallon column tank/stand combo light brown trim, drift wood, java moss, sponge filter, plant substrate, heater, and Red cherry shrimp colony. $40

4. 2 or 3 4"+ Male Taiwan Reef Cichlids $20 each

I will probably have other stuff available as I continue to declutter. I live in Hampstead and work in Canton for meet up purposes. I will not be at the Christmas party due to a family holiday event but will be at the January meeting.

YSS

Members
I'm interested in the column tank. :) If the tank is still available by January meeting and I can make to the meeting, then I would definitely like to get it.

Hannibal

Members
Sorry guys but I think I am going to have to keep the column tank. I said something to the wife last night about getting rid of it and she was not happy. Apparently she likes the little shrimp tank, who knew??? Should something change I will let you know.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sorry guys but I think I am going to have to keep the column tank. I said something to the wife last night about getting rid of it and she was not happy. Apparently she likes the little shrimp tank, who knew??? Should something change I will let you know.

You should know better than doing anything without checking with the wife first!:D

Just kidding, but it is the first time I remember someone saying their wife told them NOT to get rid of a tank.

Becca

Members
Just kidding, but it is the first time I remember someone saying their wife told them NOT to get rid of a tank.

Take that blessing!!! TAKE IT AND DON'T EVER QUESTION IT!!!

This is like me telling my husband, "No sweetie, don't get rid of that gaming console, I actually like one of the games that comes with it."

frkyltn

Members
This is like me telling my husband, "No sweetie, don't get rid of that gaming console, I actually like one of the games that comes with it."

ha! Wifey got me the ps4 for Christmas but is making me get rid of the "GTA V" game that came with it