• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Get Your Table for The BFD Now!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey CCA,

We are only 8 short weeks away from the Big Fish Deal! Please make sure that you register now and get your table in the Marketplace if you plan on selling fish. There are only a limited amount of tables to be had and they won't last forever.

Not sure if you have enough stuff to warrant a whole table for yourself? Find a friend or two and split the table. This is an excellent opportunity to sell your fish and goods at the prices you want to sell them for. There will also be a much larger audience than at a typical CCA meeting!

Get registered and get your table today!

Questions? Post them here or send me a PM.

Jon

Becca

Members
Will there be a spree on 3?

I'm hoping to find someone who will let me set up a small table in their room or who might share a market place table with me. I only have Guianacara sp., plecos, and plants.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
As Christine said, there are no room sales at AquaMania. The intent of the event is to provide an avenue for folks to sell their fish in the marketplace. Room sales would defeat the purpose. We have intentionally made registration and table rentals affordable.

I'm sure you can find someone to split a table with.

Becca

Members
As Christine said, there are no room sales at AquaMania. The intent of the event is to provide an avenue for folks to sell their fish in the marketplace. Room sales would defeat the purpose. We have intentionally made registration and table rentals affordable.

I'm sure you can find someone to split a table with.

A-ok with me :).

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Jon, do the kids get a free table or two like last year?
If not i dont mind paying for one but I just wanted to make sure before I pay
thanks

chriscoli

Administrator
Becca and Alexandra
Dan
Reed
Holy Rock of Texas
PVAS
GWAPA
CCY
Tangled up in Cichlids