• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good deal on CL?!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Great deal.

You should do it, Scott. :)

I wouldn't mind taking a couple of the small tanks if someone wanted to go in on it.

Tony

I think those 50 gallon tanks are like 40 breeders, but taller. 36"x18"x18" maybe?

Tony

That would be 50 breeders if so. And would make me super interested, as I need two. But don't have a place for the big tank... anyone?

Comeon guys. That's four out of the seven tanks spoken for. :)

Who wants a monster tank?

I have to make a decent stand for my 2 40 breeders. One is set up in the back room and the other is collecting dust. I am picking up 2 tanks and a stand at Feb meeting. Once I get them all set up and situated I may be ready, but I will have to let the dust settle from the Feb purchase lol. (she doesnt know yet)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I have to make a decent stand for my 2 40 breeders. One is set up in the back room and the other is collecting dust. I am picking up 2 tanks and a stand at Feb meeting. Once I get them all set up and situated I may be ready, but I will have to let the dust settle from the Feb purchase lol. (she doesnt know yet)
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO OHHHHHHH IM TELLING MAMAAAAAAA! :D
CONGRATS CHRIS ON YOUR NEW AQUISITIONS!;)

NYfan78

Members
I am glad I found this and posted it for you all! I serch craigslist daily lol. Wife thinks im addicted naaa just always looking for a deal

bertolli

Members
I'm also interested in the 200, I've been looking for a new tank, I know csa dad called it so I'll get 2nd dibs, Ill throw down 125$ if someone helps me transport it.

DonkeyFish

Members
Ok. I could pick them all up since I'm not far from Leesburg and all you MDers will just whine about having to cross the bridge (have a duallie I should be able to steal for an afternoon/evening) but would need folks to meet me like that same day/night to pick up. Can we all agree to that?

Has anyone contacted the seller to see if they are still available? Tony?? Looks like if someone wants the 200 for $125, then the 6 50gs would be $20/each (or thereabouts)? Sounds like a pretty smokin' deal for everyone, yes?

Those of you who spoke up for the 200 can you figure it out amongst yourselves who gets it?