• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Funny Craigslist "Deals"

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Been a while since we posted anything on here, so thought I'd revive it.

Below is actually a really good deal, I'd pick it up if I were closer. But 12 red devils in a 40g? Surprised there hasn't been a massacre already.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/4797410271.html

Wow is all that I can say...

Had to repost a picture for when the post goes away.

00O0O_dmw4CPkr7Hy_600x450.jpg

JasonC

Members
Just referring to the huge bio load in that tank ... IMO overstock with just the oscars, let alone with 10lbs of koi

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Lol... didnt even see the oscar in there! I definitely agree that those fish are probably miserable, was just pointing out that this might not be as insane a deal as one thinks if they had the gumption to rescue some koi. ;P

Hannibal

Members
I actually just emailed the guy. I will let you know if anything comes out of it.
My father in law has two ponds so they wouldn't be in that shoebox of a tank. Plus I might be able to convince him to set up the 75 gallon in the house :)

Hannibal

Members
HOLY CRAP! All of this in a 10 gallon?

2 African Dwarf Frogs
1 fiddler crab
1 3.5 in Pleco
4 Guppies (1 male)
1 betta fish (female)
8 Goldfish

dogofwar

CCA Members
Without fish clubs (and with so few quality AND affordable LFS these days), this is what people do:

They spend hundreds of dollars on small tank set-ups and decorations and they pack all that stuff into them.

They question is: How do we get more folks to get involved in our club?

Matt

HOLY CRAP! All of this in a 10 gallon?

2 African Dwarf Frogs
1 fiddler crab
1 3.5 in Pleco
4 Guppies (1 male)
1 betta fish (female)
8 Goldfish

blkmjk

Members
Without fish clubs (and with so few quality AND affordable LFS these days), this is what people do:

They spend hundreds of dollars on small tank set-ups and decorations and they pack all that stuff into them.

They question is: How do we get more folks to get involved in our club?

Matt

Stop allowing people to purchase colored gravel and no fishing signs..... let that simmer for a minute.

Really it is pure interest. I had no clue about up until cichlids a few short years ago. But after learning about them I fell in love and the rest is history. More people should Google fish keeping before heading to the fish store. IMO and I was one of them.

Drew

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App