• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YourfishStore.com

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
yourfishstore.com Anyone know of this company? They have a 703 area code and from what I can see on their website , pretty decent stock.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Never heard of it before.

Prices seem a bit hefty, in my opinion.
Agreed, evidently they include the shipping costs in those prices. I emailed them to see if I could come to the store/warehouse as shipping livestock would be foolish since Im so close and their reply was that they are not permitted to sell out of their warehouse since they are online sales only

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've never heard of them either. Were they interested in coming to a club meeting? Are they already involved in the area fish scene?

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
Agreed, evidently they include the shipping costs in those prices. I emailed them to see if I could come to the store/warehouse as shipping livestock would be foolish since Im so close and their reply was that they are not permitted to sell out of their warehouse since they are online sales only

they might not be able to sell from their warehouse, but I wonder if they'd do group deliveries to the meetings?

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I've never heard of them either. Were they interested in coming to a club meeting? Are they already involved in the area fish scene?

Matt
Matt, I been looking for Synodontis Nigrita Gold for awhile now and I randomly stumbled upon their site. Evidently they have them. As far as the fish community, I'm not sure. That's why I posted this to see if anyone knew of them or has ever ordered from them. I think its a bit odd to not involve yourself and business in with the local DMV hobbyists. I was really hoping that someone here may have done business with or knew them. Ive sent them several emails asking if theres any way around shipping these guys since we're so close. I just checked my emails as I was writing this...lol and they would like to know what Im interested in. Hopefully we can work something out. I also think it would be nice to mention the group/ CCA to them. Do you think I could mention the AUG. picnic to them? I don't want to "step on anyone's toes" Perhaps you or one of the other more long standing members would have a more inviting approach to them coming to meetings, joining the forums and association.