• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Your Fish Stuff Now Taking Pre-orders for The Big Fish Deal!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Folks:

Your Fish Stuff is now taking orders for delivery to The Big Fish Deal! Here's how it works:

1. Go to http://www.yourfishstuff.com/ and shop as you normally would
2. When you are done shopping, go to check out.
3. There will a place on the right hand side of the screen to enter a coupon code.
4. Use the code BFD2017.
5. You should get no shipping charges and YFS will deliver your order to The Big Fish Deal!

Please make sure to support YFS. Bill and Yvonne have been great supporters of the club over the years. They've been at the BFD every year and help to make it one of the best events around!

Cut off for orders will be Wednesday, March 8th.

Thanks again Your Fish Stuff!

yourfishstuff

CCA Members
Thanks folks! FYI- the sooner you get your order in the better. This way we can be sure to have your item(s) on hand and packed before the Big Fish Deal.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I got 4 buckets of NLS and a few small items.

I don't have as many fish right now so 4 buckets should last me 8 or 9 months

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey Folks:

Get your preorder in to Your Fish Stuff today! Bill and Yvonne have really been great supporters of the club.

And I got an email from Bill that YFS will be debuting a brand new fish food line at The BFD!! We will let Bill tell you more about it at the event and there will be some samples available in the raffle!

(And this is my 10,000th post! It's been killing me all day waiting for something good to post!)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Here it is:
17198942_1761954993830342_1895690105_n.jpg

Becca

Members
Soooo... I got a shipping notification for my preorder, USPS priority. Is it shipping or are we picking up at BFD?

FishEggs

I wasnt sure if the code was working since my order qualified for free shipping anyway so I left a note in the shipping notes.