• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtt/wtb - Julies, Lelupie, & Brichardi

craby

Members
I have about (15) extra 1"-2" Julidochromis Marlieri that I'd like to trade for similar Julies, some Lelupie, &/or Brichardi. I'd be very interested in swaping the "Marlieri" with others to get genetic diversity. The Lelupie & Brichardi would be to add color to my tank.

I can bring the Julies to the 9/10/05 mtg. I can also meet outside of the mtg if you are close. I work in Reston, VA & live in NW DC.

Please PM me if you have any of these & are willing to trade or sell.

craby

Members
Bump.
Doesn't anyone have some Lulupie & or Brichardi to trade/sell?

Also, to clarify I have Julidochromis Marlieri Ornatus.

D

daniel4832

Luke,
It is either Julidochromis marlieri or Julidochromis ornatus, two completly different Julidochromis.
I have J. ornatus adults and can get both marlieri and ornatus fry.
Thanks,
Daniel

JustRon

Members
I have some juvi, 1-2" lamps. Dont want to trade, but can sell if I can get to the meeting this month. How many do you want?

craby

Members
Ronald,
Sorry I had to miss the meeting & did not see this until this morning. Where are you located?

daniel4832,
I thought this was the case, but the person I bought them from advised they were Marlier1 Ornatus. I'll take pics when I have a moment, but are 99% sure they are Marlieri.