• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wts a few fish.

Goonie

CCA Members
African long fin tetras(brycinus longipinnis), 6 beautiful adults, 120$

School of 10+ adult giant danios 30$

3 pink tail Chalceus (5 to 6 inches+) 20$ each

Goonie

CCA Members
1 Chelsea left still have the long fins if you sure you want the long fins in August I'll hold them

Goonie

CCA Members
adding a school of 10+ clown loaches from 3 to 7 inches may be as many as 13 now lol I have no idea most were rescues and most are in the 4inch range I think asking 500 for the group including the big guy who's 6 to 7 inches, plan on trying to get my crassipinisn to breed and don't have another tank for the loaches.

they are fine now and the large loach takes food with the oscars but once they breed I know it won't work would like to get them sold to some one who could pick up in sterling on a week end when I'm already doing water changes.

Goonie

CCA Members
Guess I'll break up the group but will only sell in groups of 3 price would vary on size 25 to 150

Goonie

CCA Members
Price drop, need to make rooms and clear clutter .... 10plus loaches including the 6 to 7in guy 300 even

All drift wood in picture 200 takes it all.

Need it gone soon