• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Super Red Empress - 4"+ Male

ben805

CCA Members
Looking for some good Super Red Empress, at least 4" plus either young adult or adult male, I am NOT interested in growing out any young fry or juvies that don't yet have any color.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Looking for some good Super Red Empress, at least 4" plus either young adult or adult male, I am NOT interested in growing out any young fry or juvies that don't yet have any color.
:D You were just here, you could've bought one of mine in the 75

ben805

CCA Members
:D You were just here, you could've bought one of mine in the 75

Thank you so much man, he is healthy and stunning....glad to see all your fishes are well cared for. Still a little bit skittish so I'll let him settle down and make some adjustment for a few days before i introduce him to the rest of his buddies. I reckon all those empress fries you got would look great in a few months time. Here's just two quick snapshots....i will take better photos of him once i received the Universal Rock background and have him in proper setup.

1_resize.JPG

2_resize.JPG

Last edited:

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Greart
Thank you so much man, he is healthy and stunning....glad to see all your fishes are well cared for. Still a little bit skittish so I'll let him settle down and make some adjustment for a few days before i introduce him to the rest of his buddies. I reckon all those empress fries you got would look great in a few months time. Here's just two quick snapshots....i will take better photos of him once i received the Universal Rock background and have him in proper setup.

View attachment 21868

View attachment 21869
Thanks Ben!! He should settle down nicely once hes around the others and the tip of that dorsal should grow in nicely. Hes a stud

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Reed Reed check it out :cool:. These are from your stock. Took some time but they have turned out nice

Reed

Very Fishe
Reed Reed check it out :cool:. These are from your stock. Took some time but they have turned out nice
Thanks, they are super high quality. I have been breeding them for several years now. Glad you're enjoying them