• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB S. Leucosticta/ Geo Jurupari

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Locally, the fish you are looking for are not too common. Occasionally, HOT brings in mapiritensis and mislabels them as jurupari.

bossanova

Members
Tangled Up in Cichlids or Freshwater Exotics would be my go to sources. I had some mapiritensis from TUIC that were beautiful. Aqua Imports may get the ones listed too, and a reliable source.
I see freshwater exotics has some good looking mapiritensis in, I may get those instead. Thanks for the tip!

christina

CCA Members
I’m looking for some with the blue facial markings. Who can point me in the right direction?
I will be moving in the next few months and could sell mine if you are interested. They would be $15 each, they have been settled in for a few months and are doing well together, if you dont want all four, that is ok.

bossanova

Members
TY for the tips Andrewtfw Andrewtfw DiscusnAfricans DiscusnAfricans Becca Becca got these guys from C christina and they’re great: