• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Rio Niltepec trimaculatus

RampageRR

Members
Hoping I can find a pair or a small group of Rio Niltepec trimacs somewhat locally. I can’t seem to find any vendors that currently have stock, so if anyone has some (fry or young adult sizes are fine) or know where I can find them, please let me know. Thanks!

Acara19

CCA Members
Are you looking for the niltepecs for any specific reason? COTA has sarabia and naranja right now.

RampageRR

Members
Are you looking for the niltepecs for any specific reason? COTA has sarabia and naranja right now.
I have had naranja in the past. I haven't had any niltepec locale trimacs before and I like the body shape/profile from what I've seen online. I prefer the streamlined riverine body to the stockier ones. Luckily I did get a hold of someone who got me 6 smaller 2-2.5" niltepecs last week. Excited to grow them out and hopefully get a pair out of the group.