• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB pond plants plz

kevin911

Members
Hey CCA!

Almost complete my pond, and looking to decorate it with pond plants. Especially looking for some lily’s pad and anything colorful.

Thanks in advance!

Leffler817

CCA Members
Will you be at the meeting Saturday?

I'll have clippings of a very hardy plant Called Yerba Mansa. It sends out runners and has white flowers while the leaves and a reddish stain.

Last edited:

Becca

Members
Hey CCA!

Almost complete my pond, and looking to decorate it with pond plants. Especially looking for some lily’s pad and anything colorful.

Thanks in advance!

If you'll be at the meeting on Saturday, I was planning to bring some pieces of Iris. Like many pond plants, they've already bloomed for the season, but they come back every year. The Iris I have is a royal purple with yellow inside.

I also have bright green Creeping Jenny, some water lettuce, water hyacinth, elodea/anacharis, and parrots feather.

FishEggs

I still have these.
But I wont be able to make the meeting this weekend.

kevin911

Members
If you'll be at the meeting on Saturday, I was planning to bring some pieces of Iris. Like many pond plants, they've already bloomed for the season, but they come back every year. The Iris I have is a royal purple with yellow inside.

I also have bright green Creeping Jenny, some water lettuce, water hyacinth, elodea/anacharis, and parrots feather.

very nice variety! Becca, do you have some pics of the plants? How big are the water hyacinth ?

lgfelic

Members
I still have these.
But I wont be able to make the meeting this weekend.

Please save me some Hygroriza for when I return next month.

FishEggs

I'll have clippings of a very hardy plant Called Yerba Mansa. It sends out runners and has white flowers while the leaves and a reddish stain.

I would have guessed you would be growing medicinal plants. i just would have guessed a different plant. ;)

I would like to get some of that Yerba Mansa if you have extra.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I'm pretty sure I have plenty to go around. Becca Becca Trade you for some water hyacinth?