• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Peacocks and Haps

kevmo

CCA Members
Hello all, was researching some reputable online dealers for some Haps and Peacocks and stumbled upon the site, so glad i found it!

I have a new 220 that i've been slowly stocking with various peacocks and haps, I have about 17 in there now... i'm looking for 2-2.5" males

I am still getting overwhelmed by the names of all of these so please bare with me.

i'm looking for multi colored ones such as the Taiwan Reef, Red Empress, or Lethrinops, even cool OBs, Fossochromis rostratus, Haplochromide, i prefer the rarer ones (ones you can't find in local shops)

Thanks!

Kevin

kevmo

CCA Members
i'll also add that Sarah from House of Tropicals in GB has been helping me out with stocking my tank so far!

CichlidDan

Members
Lane Kelly and Pat Kelly have some amazing African cichlids here on the forum. I’ve purchased multiple from them and they are always healthy. I believe Pat only sells them at the BFD though.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Where are you located Kevin? I have some beautiful males I've bred that are ready for new homes., mainly Protomelas T. reef. I also have several Peacock types and Astatotilapia Burtoni. Just let me know if you're interested and you can come check out the fish room and fish.

kevmo

CCA Members
Where are you located Kevin? I have some beautiful males I've bred that are ready for new homes., mainly Protomelas T. reef. I also have several Peacock types and Astatotilapia Burtoni. Just let me know if you're interested and you can come check out the fish room and fish.

Thanks! I'm in Severn MD

kevmo

CCA Members
bump bought a bunch from jay @ cichlidsarespecial, can't wait to get them!

been talking to daves rare fish and probably picking up a few from him as well keep them coming!