• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Anyone selling any young (2+) male OB Peacocks? I have been looking for a couple of these for a while.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I dont think anyone that frequents the forums has OB Peacocks. I know Congressional Aquarium in Rockville has them on occasion. I would also check Craigslist. I have tons of Dragon Blood Peacocks for sale if you like them.

The Hapman75

CCA Members
Check out Beltway Aquarium in Waldorf.. they can be hit or miss sometimes, but i picked up these 2 guys a week ago . Not a bad find IMO.

20180806_155715.jpg

20180806_155705.jpg

lock jaw

CCA Members
I dont think anyone that frequents the forums has OB Peacocks. I know Congressional Aquarium in Rockville has them on occasion. I would also check Craigslist. I have tons of Dragon Blood Peacocks for sale if you like them.
They have nice fish there, but they use a lot of hidden lights in the aquarium to make them look like they have great color and their prices are too much. I've seen 2 inch yellow labs for $30-40 there.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Check out Beltway Aquarium in Waldorf.. they can be hit or miss sometimes, but i picked up these 2 guys a week ago . Not a bad find IMO.

Hey Hapman75, those two look nice. How much are they? I have heard good things about that store but its a good distance out of my way and i'm not sure if its worth the hit or miss.

lock jaw

CCA Members
I haven't been there in a couple years but Rick's Fish and Pet would sometimes get some nice OBs.
I live close to Ricks and I havent seen a lot of nice OBs there. They don't seem to clean their tanks that much, its always messy or there is something dead in there. I mostly see different types of mbuna in their tanks.
I did find a guy locally from craigslist that had some fry and I picked up 5, one inchers. Will see how they turn out when they get bigger.