• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb medium to large exotic pleco

FishEggs

Stopped at House of Tropicals yesterday and saw a few nice plecos.
They had some nice looking ~6"-7" L200 Green phantoms. Also a couple of what they called Spiny Monsters. I forget what or if they had an L number.

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
They had some nice looking ~6"-7" L200 Green phantoms. Also a couple of what they called Spiny Monsters. I forget what or if they had an L number.
how much. ...When I called them they said they had some 3 and 4 inchers

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
They sent me pics. .. They have green neons for 69 and spiney monster for 250....greens only 4 inch. . Spineys 7....Im gonna stick, with beccas blue phantom

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Honestly I'm probably going to get their green pleco too... .I have enough tanks

FishEggs

I'm fairly certain the greens I saw were bigger than 4 inches. They were really nice looking too, especially for being in a retail store. I almost bought one myself. I just dont have anything ready for a quarantine right now.

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
I'm fairly certain the greens I saw were bigger than 4 inches. They were really nice looking too, especially for being in a retail store. I almost bought one myself. I just dont have anything ready for a quarantine right now.
69 yea I'm gonna grab 1 tomorrow. . .I'll have a blue phantom and a green phantom

FishEggs

Beltway aquarium in Waldorf got some L097 polka dot cactus plecos in a few days ago. They are 3-4 inches for $40. They looked a bit rough but they just got them when I saw them. I'll probably go back and look at them Tuesday to see how they've settled in.