• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Longfin Red Bristlenose Pleco

PrettyRicky

CCA Members
Hi, All...
I'm currently in search of some Super Red BN, that need to be shipped to 19141?
If anyone has some or know of someone, feel free to reach out!

Thanks in advance!

PrettyRicky

CCA Members
I second that.
I do appreciate you co-signing Mike Cichlids, and I'll be placing my order after writing this.
It wasn't like I didn't know of any place selling Super Red's, like...Aquabid, Ebay, Imperial and etc.
But everyone was selling them like they're the holy grail, and demanding a king ransom for them.
I knew that the Super Red's been around for a few year's now, so there wasn't any reason now to pay
so much for them. I made numerous google searches for places selling Super Red's, but Mike Cichlids never
popped up. So I truly thank you both for chiming in, and leading me in the right direction....

A Happy Hobbyist,
Rick

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I do appreciate you co-signing Mike Cichlids, and I'll be placing my order after writing this.
It wasn't like I didn't know of any place selling Super Red's, like...Aquabid, Ebay, Imperial and etc.
But everyone was selling them like they're the holy grail, and demanding a king ransom for them.
I knew that the Super Red's been around for a few year's now, so there wasn't any reason now to pay
so much for them. I made numerous google searches for places selling Super Red's, but Mike Cichlids never
popped up. So I truly thank you both for chiming in, and leading me in the right direction....

A Happy Hobbyist,
Rick
Glad to hear, and glad to help.

Mike's is very reasonable, and they've been good to the club, so it's nice to return the favor when possible.

Tough to beat their quality and prices, so I try to recommend them whenever I can. Let us know how things work out, hope to see some pics.

PrettyRicky

CCA Members
Glad to hear, and glad to help.

Mike's is very reasonable, and they've been good to the club, so it's nice to return the favor when possible.

Tough to beat their quality and prices, so I try to recommend them whenever I can. Let us know how things work out, hope to see some pics.
Update:
My order arrived today without a hitch. You were dead on about there quality and prices at Mike's Cichlids. They exceeded my expectations, and threw in a extra. Now I didn't believe that people still practice this simple sign of generosity, (Adding a extra) when making a purchase. I'm extremely grateful for the lead....
Thank you guy's!!

20190619_114753.jpg

20190619_114812.jpg

20190619_114951.jpg

20190619_114848.jpg

20190619_114948.jpg

PrettyRicky

CCA Members
Nice group, how big are they?
Thank you all for the kind words!
They're 2in and look exactly how I wanted them to. I had a funky outbreak in my breeding group of longfin green dragons, and lost all my adults but I still had a ton of frys. So I kept a few frys and traded in the rest, for some nice longfin L144 blue eyes BN. So with my new addition (super red) and the rest of my BN, I'll see what developes!!
Wish me luck!