• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Fancy Guppies

CichlidDan

Members
Looking for some fancy guppies, please let me know if anyone locally has some or knows of an lfs with good selection. Prefer the ones with smaller tail fins. Thanks

FishEggs

Frank Cowherd Frank Cowherd usually has some fancy ones. I think they are called dumbo eared firecracker.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Dumbos have a fairly large tail, though not a real large deltatail. You are probably looking for endlers and there are quite a few different kinds of endlers. Lots of local people love endlers and have them. They're often in PVAS auctions.

Last edited:

CichlidDan

Members
Dumbos have a fairly large tail, though not a real large deltatail. You are probably looking for endlers and there are quite a few different kinds of endlers. Lots of local people love endlers and have them. They're often in PVAS auctions.
Thanks but I’m looking for the guppy body types that petsmart/Petco sell as fancy guppies. Are these guppy/Endler hybrids?

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
fsasR3a.jpg

VrQPZfs.jpg

I should have taken more pics before I put them back didn't get a good pic of the males it focused on the duckweed on the front, oh well :( but any duckweed is free heh

There's all females and 3 males btw maybe only really 1 full grown of each in there

CichlidDan

Members
fsasR3a.jpg

VrQPZfs.jpg

I should have taken more pics before I put them back didn't get a good pic of the males it focused on the duckweed on the front, oh well :( but any duckweed is free heh

There's all females and 3 males btw maybe only really 1 full grown of each in there
How much are you selling them for? These the only strain you have?

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
I also have some fancy blue line, and culls from said line, I don't keep that many guppies... someone else is gonna buy the super dumbos apparently and I'll mostly have young ones left, or my original parents that I don't want to part with at this time. The blue line also doesn't have those small fins though except when they're real young but no dumbo ears :/ though the ears are a little hard to makeout in my last pics anyhow

CichlidDan

Members
I also have some fancy blue line, and culls from said line, I don't keep that many guppies... someone else is gonna buy the super dumbos apparently and I'll mostly have young ones left, or my original parents that I don't want to part with at this time. The blue line also doesn't have those small fins though except when they're real young but no dumbo ears :/ though the ears are a little hard to makeout in my last pics anyhow
Oh ok no worries