• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb Dovii

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
I think there are members in the club that breed them as well as Waldorf aquarium (old Beltway Aquarium) usually has them-you can call and ask.

IKANBETUTU

Members
I think there are members in the club that breed them as well as Waldorf aquarium (old Beltway Aquarium) usually has them-you can call and ask.
Thanks, it seems like nobody keeps Dovii anymore they used to be everywhere. I don't buy fish from beltway anymore place is nasty and the owner is a turd. Thanks for the info though. I may just order a group from cichlids of the americas.

IKANBETUTU

Members
Londontowne had the red variety a couple weeks ago, I think they were 2.5-3". It was posted on their Facebook page.
Londontowne had the red variety a couple weeks ago, I think they were 2.5-3". It was posted on their Facebook page.
Tried them already, I hate those red dovii so I'm trying to get regular pair before the markets gets flooded with these red fish. I remember the same thing happened with snook back in the days the reds took over and it became close to impossible to find the normal color snook. People are already getting red dovii by accident. Just want plain old dovii they are my favorite cichlid. THANKS for the info though.