• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Cryptoheros myrnae ‘Rio Estrella’

captmicha

Members
Anyone with a male or know where I can get one? My single shrimpy male is not stepping up!

I remember someone mentioning selling theirs to a local fish store a while back.

Thanks!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Anyone with a male or know where I can get one? My single shrimpy male is not stepping up!

I remember someone mentioning selling theirs to a local fish store a while back.

Thanks!
That was me. I gave (did ‘t sell) them to GoFish in Rosedale. I saw them there a month or two ago. They were mislabeled (not Amatitlania myrnae or Cryptoheros myrnae, but something else myrnae.

There are a lot in the area, thanks to my very prolific fish. There were two or three lots in last October’s All Day PVAS Auction.

captmicha

Members
That was me. I gave (did ‘t sell) them to GoFish in Rosedale. I saw them there a month or two ago. They were mislabeled (not Amatitlania myrnae or Cryptoheros myrnae, but something else myrnae.

There are a lot in the area, thanks to my very prolific fish. There were two or three lots in last October’s All Day PVAS Auction.
Thank you! Will track them down, hopefully.