• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB - Cichlid Stones

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Looking for used or new cichlid stones. Trying to get some more hiding spots in a few tanks and can't afford the weight of real rock in some spots. If you have any, please post here or PM me.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Wow. I've heard lazer sword and light sword, but never light lazor. Awesome try, though. Thanks Shawn for helping on that one!

Still looking for cichlid stones not created using the force...

Hannibal

Members
Roger that! I know I have a bunch of them as I think I bought two sets of them when I was setting up my 75. I have since switched to holey rock so they are around here somewhere. I know I sold a few of them off but think I still have the majority of them.

How soon are you looking to setup the tank?

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Tank has been up for over a year. Julies came in last week. I have some to hold me for right now, but soon I will need them. What were you thinking?

Hannibal

Members
Was just wondering how soon you wanted them is all. I won't be in the Bowie area any time soon and I am sure you aren't going to be in the Hampstead area (nobody comes here). I should be at the Oct meeting on the 8th. I will see if I can snap a pic for you of what all I have. I will try to get it for you tonight as I will be out of town for the weekend.