• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB - Blue Azire Frontosas (Breeding group or unsex group)

madcobra216

Members
Hi All,
As some of you know that I've had tremendous success breeding my Burundi Front colony, that I purchase as 2" babies 7+ years ago.
Well unfortunately, over the past 6 months or so, I've lost both my Alpha & Beta males. While I could continue with the colony that I do have, I think it's a good opportunity to start a fresh with the next best thing. Blue Azires!
So I'm looking to buy, juvi (at least 2"+) Blue Azire (10).
If anyone have any for sale or knows who does please PM me or please let me know.

Thank you.
PS - I'll be selling the remainder of my current colony (1 Male, 5 Females) at a discount.

godsgirl

Hi All,
As some of you know that I've had tremendous success breeding my Burundi Front colony, that I purchase as 2" babies 7+ years ago.
Well unfortunately, over the past 6 months or so, I've lost both my Alpha & Beta males. While I could continue with the colony that I do have, I think it's a good opportunity to start a fresh with the next best thing. Blue Azires!
So I'm looking to buy, juvi (at least 2"+) Blue Azire (10).
If anyone have any for sale or knows who does please PM me or please let me know.

Thank you.
PS - I'll be selling the remainder of my current colony (1 Male, 5 Females) at a discount.
Do you still have your Front colony and how much are they?