• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Betta

CichlidDan

Members
Anyone have for sale or know of a good website or LFS that sells good quality bettas not looking for wild types. If it's a site I'd prefer one that shows the actual betta for sale. Thanks

rivka25

Members
Aquabid has a wide variety. I learned that most sellers have siblings not posted, so if you are looking for a matched pair you can contact a seller of a male you like. Even with shipping across seas, they can still be reasonably priced.

CichlidDan

Members
Aquatic Creations usually has a lot of really nice bettas at a wide range of price points.
Thanks. I've definitely seen some really nice ones there as well. I'm going in when they get some other fish I'm looking for so I'll take a look at their bettas when I go in.

CichlidDan

Members
Aquabid has a wide variety. I learned that most sellers have siblings not posted, so if you are looking for a matched pair you can contact a seller of a male you like. Even with shipping across seas, they can still be reasonably priced.
Thanks for the suggestion. Just looking for a male I'll take a look at what they have.