• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Apistogrammas, Dwarf rainbowfish species or other community fish

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Female Kerri tetras are brown and orange. Males have the blue/purple. One of my favorites. There's also a man-made strain with much more blue in the males, but I think those aren't as nice as the wild types.

Not to ninja your request, CD, but Becca, should you...

Blaise

Becca

Members
Female Kerri tetras are brown and orange. Males have the blue/purple. One of my favorites. There's also a man-made strain with much more blue in the males, but I think those aren't as nice as the wild types.

Not to ninja your request, CD, but Becca, should you...

Blaise

Don't worry, I'm working on it, Blaise. The bigger issue is that they are jerks to each other while spawning. Whenever I put 4 in a spawning tank I end up with 2 adults and maybe 8-12 fry... At one point I was finding fry in a community tank, but I shuffled the fish in there and haven't seen any since.

CichlidDan

Members
Still looking for apistos. Please let me know if you have any or know an lfs in Montgomery county or Frederick county that has good stock.