• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb: Ameca splendens

jonclark96

Past CCA President
If you can't find them locally, Jeff Rapps has them on his list. I am pretty sure there will be a pre-order with Jeff for delivery to the BFD.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
They definitely pop up in local auctions, probably through PVAS, possibly the person Luis mentioned. Just have to be patient and keep an eye out, maybe some will be available at BFD. We will be having a group buy through Jeff Rapps as Jon said.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks guys. Not sure if I'm going to that. It's a bit steep for me in the wallet.
$40 is one of the cheapest rates you'll find for a weekend event, I know its still money though, but a lot of activities happening for that rate. Its only $10 to attend the sunday marketplace if you want to test the waters there.

captmicha

Members
$40 is one of the cheapest rates you'll find for a weekend event, I know its still money though, but a lot of activities happening for that rate. Its only $10 to attend the sunday marketplace if you want to test the waters there.
I might do Sunday, but it doesn't look like the entire event is going to happen for me this year. Unfortunately, it would have been nice to nerd out at the lectures.

Freakgecko

Members
Found these from KJE Aquatics. He’s a good guy, was thinking about ordering some myself, he’s asking only $6. Would be willing to split shipping and I can bring them to BFD on the 17th