• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb african plants

Goonie

CCA Members
Setting up an african tank for bichirs and the like (no cichlids) looking for some plants that would fit the region, I prefer snail free, but I have a feeling the bichirs wont mind.

Becca

Members
You might want to wait until after BFD, since there will probably be LOTS of plants at the GWAPA table.

Becca

Members
If you can get to BFD, look there. If you can't, hit me up before the April meeting. I have a tank that's all African plants and if I have trimmings I can part with I'll let you know.

Goonie

CCA Members
2 small Senegal's and one african ropes at the moment all fairly small bought same time and place so they are in comunity quarantine in a 20l I was trying out sand in, i am setting up a 75 this week end for them, still trying to iron out the filtration and if I am going with seachem black fluorite or a soft sand substrate, so at the very least I will have a sponge in a 75 gallon seeding the hardscape this week end.