• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: 100+gal Aquarium

Cal

CCA Members
I'm in the market to get a 5-6 ft aquarium. I've been scoping out the market here and a few other places but they're either asking for like $500 for a used 125 gal or I'm too late. My other option is heading to the Black Friday sale at Petsmart.

Cal

KRUCIAN KING

Members
Yes wait for black friday, I spoke to a manager at petsmart and he said the tank and stand setups will have huge markdowns. I'm in need of a 125 gal myself.

Reactions: Cal

Hannibal

Members
I have a 5' acrylic tank I bought as a project, that I probably will never get setup if you are interested.

dhavalsp

Members
petsmart is doing 36 G setup for 99 and 60 G setup for 150. I don't think they have anything on big ones...what were the deals in the past?

huuvinh88

CCA Members
petsmart is doing 36 G setup for 99 and 60 G setup for 150. I don't think they have anything on big ones...what were the deals in the past?
120g 5ft length, 125g 6ft length, fluval filter 50% off . This year is marineland filter or aqueon .