• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wild Caught Umbee pair FS

Emilio Vasquez

CCA Members
Might just keep them and just do some overtime. I can.always raise a spawn and get F1s going. Issue is people won't pay the asking price but will walk into an LFS and pay triple the price. I just dont get this. My LFS sell traded in Umbees for 150 - 180 and that's male or female.

Freakgecko

Members
Agreed. Unfortunately this area is more focused on Malawi fish, so for the big bruiser centrals, sometimes you have to either wait it out for someone with a big enough tank to come along, or fire sale them and hope there’s someone willing to make space to fit them in because of the price. If you have the time, I’d go with the former. Good luck with the sale!

domdes

Members
Well LFS is not the place to go because U know there's NO WAY they will give you nothing but a bag of food(or maybe 2 bags) or give you 10% off your next purchase, but NO WAY in HELL will you ever get the $225 or anything close to it, not even a $100