• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What lfs should I visit

creepyoldguy

Members
I am in ocean city Maryland. I’m headed home tomorrow to Greencastle pa (just above Hagerstown me). What are some good stores I can stop at! Is house of tropical one of them?! Thanks guys. I don’t get in here a lot but I love this page.

creepyoldguy

Members
Thanks for the suggestion. I googled for fish stores and that one came up. I’m looking for larger ca and sa cichlids

FishEggs

House of Tropicals is definitely a good store to stop at. There's also Londontowne Tropicals in Edgewater, MD.
For large central and south american cichlids you might want to try Beltway Aquarium in Waldorf ,MD.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
agreed with the above suggestions. Beltway probably has the best selection by tanks/water quality are not the cleanest.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Super Cichlids is definitely worth a visit! If you do go there and decide to travel around the bay, there used to be a store in Bear,DE: The Fish Bowl. It has had its ups and downs but changed ownership and reopened prior to covid. I heard decent things about it but never made it up there before Covid. :/

creepyoldguy

Members
Thanks for the comments! And thanks for the help pointing me to londtown. They had a super nice synspilum and fenastratus. They were just too big. Very great place