• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What fish am I

Becca

Members
That looks a lot like a young Madagascar Rainbowfish, but not much like a least Killifish. I'm not an expert on either, though I keep both. It's possible eggs came on plants or moss that were in with shrimp, or in some plants you got, especially if you got shrimp/plants from someone keeping them.

I've ended up with cory cats on a few occasions after buying plants, so it's not unheard of for eggs to make it through a transfer like that.

Becca

Members
I have one pair left. I think we started with a school of 8 but they are really, really rough on each other.

captmicha

Members
I have one pair left. I think we started with a school of 8 but they are really, really rough on each other.
Even in a densely planted tank? I'm assuming but want to check.

It does also look like L. goodei.

Lots of small, olive-ish, striped fish look similar to me. I'm no good with this.

Becca

Members
Luis had bluefin killies.

Yeah, the Madagascar rainbows chased each other to death in a densely planted 125 over the course of 18 months or so.