• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What Are You Bringing To Aca 2008?

What kind of fish are people bringing? I would like to purchase some fry if they look good. Really wanting to get some Aulonocara Ngara "Albino" or Red Ngara's if anyone has them..
What do yall want me to bring? I have lots of stuff so basically anything you would need in the Haplochromine world I have or I can get.
jpk

Sonny Disposition

Wow, what's your Avatar fish? That's a really nice Peacock. Do you raise them?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (James Kelley @ Mar 18 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What kind of fish are people bringing? I would like to purchase some fry if they look good. Really wanting to get some Aulonocara Ngara "Albino" or Red Ngara's if anyone has them..
What do yall want me to bring? I have lots of stuff so basically anything you would need in the Haplochromine world I have or I can get.
jpk[/b]

Bob,
That is my Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi Albino Eureka red!! He is one of the best I have ever had, if not the best. Bought some from a guy in Ohio and he is really good at what he does. I am raising out about 50-100 fry right now and they might be ready for ACA but don't know yet as they grow pretty slow. I purchase a lot of my stuff from hobbyists or fish farms in Florida. I get what I want and sell the rest to pay for itself. Still just a hobbyist but I wouldn't mind eventually opening up a fish store for just African's but I am told those stores don't do well; I will eventually see. Thanks.
jpk

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (James Kelley @ Mar 22 2008, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bob,
That is my Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi Albino Eureka red!! He is one of the best I have ever had, if not the best. Bought some from a guy in Ohio and he is really good at what he does. I am raising out about 50-100 fry right now and they might be ready for ACA but don't know yet as they grow pretty slow. I purchase a lot of my stuff from hobbyists or fish farms in Florida. I get what I want and sell the rest to pay for itself. Still just a hobbyist but I wouldn't mind eventually opening up a fish store for just African's but I am told those stores don't do well; I will eventually see. Thanks.
jpk[/b]

That's a nice fish! Do you have any other pictures of him?