• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wanted: Shrimp

captmicha

Members
I'm looking for the cherry shrimp or crystal shrimp species. I really don't care what color, even wild type are fine.

Here's the story:

I got out of the hobby when I was sick. I'm back in it only very recently, but I gave my shrimp away to someone who ended up giving my shrimp (and fish) away. :(

My mom is a teacher and they do "ecocolumns". This is two soda bottles with dirt on top and water in the bottom. A cricket on top and a mosquito fish on the bottom. And plants.

This isn't sustaining the fish well, even though she's cheating and feeding them. She'd like to save the few remaining fish who haven't died yet, bring them home to put in a proper tank, and replace them with shrimp. I also ordered Prime for her. Then when it's over, we return the shrimp, or keep them in a planted tank I have going. The public school will not pay for this.

So I'd like to either have shrimp donated, shrimp to borrow and return, shrimp to trade for the mosquito fish, or very cheap shrimp, please. I need 18.

Thanks.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Someone with shrimp please step up and help. It's for kids, and if I had any, I'd be more than willing to donate some!

captmicha

Members
I forgot that I don't get a new email for every reply. :( So I missed that meeting but hope to be at the next one.