• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wanted corner tank and stand

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
I’m in need of a corner tank and stand. Minimum gallon size 65. Willing to trade it for my hexagon 45 gallon tank and stand. I can’t do the normal long tanks for the space that I have. Thanks!

Something like this pictured.

F288A736-0195-492A-B10F-5FC0A78B275D.jpeg

Becca

Members
You'll be hard-pressed to find one -they don't really make them anymore and the folks that have them don't part with them unless they're getting out of the hobby. Your best bet might be to look on Craigslist. I wouldn't let my 92 corner unless someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Freakgecko

Members
You'll be hard-pressed to find one -they don't really make them anymore and the folks that have them don't part with them unless they're getting out of the hobby. Your best bet might be to look on Craigslist. I wouldn't let my 92 corner unless someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
Agreed. You’re gonna want to watch for someone who was never a hobbyist, just had a single tank. That’s the best way to score a good deal on a tank (also the same kind of people that way overvalue tanks sometimes so it’s all a crapshoot). Hobbyists tends to know what tanks demand what kind of value. Corner tanks always seem to be a favorite. Hexagon are never a favorite lol

$5 Becca, lets see you refuse that offer!

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
So it's not cheap but maybe a custom aquariums pentagon tank... No curved glass but probably the closest you can get easily now. They won't take a trade though.

Becca

Members
$5 Becca, lets see you refuse that offer!

I think it's missing 2-3 0's...

Seriously, if I sold that tank I'd need enough money to pay my husband to qu*t kvetching, because he MOVED it... LOL!!!!! Also, Josh would never forgive me, since he hoards corner tanks and staked his claim on it when he helped move and plumb the damn thing.

Freakgecko

Members
I think it's missing 2-3 0's...

Seriously, if I sold that tank I'd need enough money to pay my husband to qu*t kvetching, because he MOVED it... LOL!!!!! Also, Josh would never forgive me, since he hoards corner tanks and staked his claim on it when he helped move and plumb the damn thing.
Oh sorry about, let me fix that....

$5.00. There we go, I think that’s enough zeros now ;)

Becca

Members
I bought my 92, used, for $200 from someone who was moving and originally listed it for 2.5x that price. It was not in great shape and the stand was a complete disaster. If you can find a listing that's been up a whole and still hasn't sold, you might get lucky.

Freakgecko

Members
I bought my 92, used, for $200 from someone who was moving and originally listed it for 2.5x that price. It was not in great shape and the stand was a complete disaster. If you can find a listing that's been up a whole and still hasn't sold, you might get lucky.
This. Definitely this. Some people just don’t know what used tanks go for and overvalue them. Sometimes just talking to them can make a workable deal start out of seemingly nowhere

Tangcollector

Staff member