• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wanted: 5.5 or 10 gallon tank

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Good morning. I was hoping that someone local to Montgomery Village area may have a in tact 5.5 or 10 gallon tank (with lid but not a deal breaker) to part with, for me to grab. I cannot find any small rectangle tanks locally. I just need 1.
Kim

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Good morning. I'm not local to Montgomery Village, but I might be in your neck of the woods sometime soon, i still need to stop by and pick up some stuff anyway. When i can make it out there, if you haven't found a tank by that point, I can bring one for you. (10 gallon, will have to see if I have an extra lid though)

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Ok cool. I do have those shells you asked me to hold onto for you in my garage.

Goonie

CCA Members
If you ever get down to Nova I have a few fish room quality 10s I could give ya one. Not sure when Ill back in MD

Becca

Members
I have a 10 gallon that I pulled out of my 4 y/o's preschool. Not sure when he'll be going back, but it's a new building and everything and parents won't be allowed in when they reopen, so the tank won't be going back with him because I can't install or service it. Pretty sure I have a lid for it around. It definitely had one when I removed it.

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
I have a 10 gallon that I pulled out of my 4 y/o's preschool. Not sure when he'll be going back, but it's a new building and everything and parents won't be allowed in when they reopen, so the tank won't be going back with him because I can't install or service it. Pretty sure I have a lid for it around. It definitely had one when I removed it.
Can I get it from you today later on this afternoon?
Kim

Becca

Members
Can I get it from you today later on this afternoon?
Kim

Yep. It's on the front porch. I'll see if I can dig a lid out around lunch time. You can text me for my address. Sure you don't want any Monster Madagascans while you're stopping by??? I know you like big meanies.

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Yep. It's on the front porch. I'll see if I can dig a lid out around lunch time. You can text me for my address. Sure you don't want any Monster Madagascans while you're stopping by??? I know you like big meanies.
Are they rainbow fish? How big?

I'll text you after my 2 pm meeting.
Thanks girl!

RSR

CCA Members
i have 4x5.5 gal tanks and 1x8 gal rimless tank and i reside in Montgomery village. was to be for a guppy project..